Last updated: January 05, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the ServiceWe use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Our Website Report Statics
How we are ???
Q1. How do we secure?
Ans. We are secure because we running our domain on a dedicated web server also we do daily scans of malware or any kind of threats that may harm our website.
Q2. How do we Sustainable?
Ans. We are sustainable because we running this company from many years thus we say that we are a fixed entity and our work says everything.
Q3. How do we safe?
Ans. We are safe because we don’t use any illegal software in our website that may harm our system. so we truly say that we are the safest one among others.
Q4. How do we say that our website is fast among others?
Ans. Our website performance is the best among other website we daily scan our website through antivirus scanner.If any threat found by chance so it cleaned the threat from root and make the website faster as much as possible.